segunda-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2007

Touch and go



"I find you very attractive"

THE most amazing album ever. Maybe my no. 1 album of all time! First heard it at my dad's place years ago. Didn't like at first but wait! Once more and I went mad! This is THE most melodic, alternative, lounge-jazz I-don't-know what album!
Seriously! This album is worth it's weight in PLATINUM!
And I'm no dumb music fan, obsessed with some album...
This is soo groovy and chill-out and yet has A T T I T U D E!
Try it out... (Alecx Arkstone "Simzz")

1. Straight To...Number One
2. Big Beat
3. Ecoutez, Repetez
4. Would You...?
5. So Hot
6. Mein Freund Harvey (Sugar Daddy)
7. Tango In Harlem
8. Are You Talking About Me?
9. Life's A Beach
10. Thanks For Coming
11. Would You... ?
12. Straight To...Number One (Dreamcatcher's Mix)


DL ::http://www.mediafire.com/?9kl1wvwjom2

Nenhum comentário: