domingo, 4 de novembro de 2007

Marilyn Monroe




Marilyn Monroe - Remixed

February 15, 2005

I love this CD because the music is so dynamic and rich and is an excellent compliment to Marilyn's voice. A couple of tracks could have been done more imaginatively, but most of them are a lot of fun. I hope that this inspires other DJs to take a crack at remixing her songs as I think this CD shows that there is potential for some really incredible stuff to be done. Her voice doesn't sound dated at all and she could have been recorded yesterday.

1. Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend Swing Cats Remix 4:35
2. I Wanna Be Loved By You Mafia Remix 3:06
3. A Little Girl From Little Rock Time Out Remix 3:07
4. Happy Birthday James Hardaway Remix 6:09
5. A Fine Romance Destination Remix 2:38
6. I Wanna Be Loved By You Manifest Remix 3:06
7. Kiss Me Dreamer Remix 3:18
8. Lazy Wake Me Remix 3:37
9. Bye Bye Baby Aftermath Remix 5:38
10. My Heart Belongs To Daddy Screen Edge Remix 5:04
11. She Acts Like A Woman Should James Hardway Remix 4:04
12. Some Like It Hot Revolution Remix 2:50
13. You'd Be Surprised Deluxe Remix 3:56



DL .:http://www.mediafire.com/?btdjtyert02

Nenhum comentário: